SAP - Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

SAP - Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar


So, yesterday one of my friend raised an error when adding a Marketing Documents, Item Master Data and Customer Master Data in SAP Business One.




[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0](SQL Server)Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'value' to data type int. (CINF)
The root cause of this error is on the SBO_SP_TransactionNotification this is a stored procedure from SAP Business One database where in you can create your own user define error which they can't proceed on Add/Updating based on your scenario. So, I've told him that to review this stored procedure. The solution is either disable all the query in the SBO_SP_TransactionNotification or debug the stored procedure.

To go to this stored procedure :
Log in to your SQL server
Expand Databases > Expand your Database > Programmability > Stored Procedures > Find SBO_SP_TransactionNotification



9 comments :


  1. Nice explanation and article. Continue to write articles like these, and visit my website at https://usacrack.info/ for more information.
    Hotspot Shield Elite Crack4K Video Downloader Crack
    CleanMyMac X Crack
    SpyHunter Crack
    Avast Cleanup crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to download the latest version of this software so links are given below!

    SHAREit for Mac Fast Desktop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I like reading through your posts every time I take a look at your blog. I simply wanted to take this opportunity to tell you “thanks” for the fantastic work you’re doing. Thank You Very Much.

    CCleaner MacOS Free Download

    ReplyDelete